Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I'm a very bad blogger

I promise this weekend to catch up on Little P's blog! I have birthday pictures to post and other new pictures.

The newest thing in Pipers life is that she got her ears pierced! I must say she looks absolutely adorable with her new earrings. And, she hardly cried at all. She is such a little trooper! Some of us, ahem, have also been throwing some very nice temper tantrums lately! Pipers Nana (her Las Vegas Grandma) is always sending packages and I got a not so nice report from Pipers Mimi (her TX Grandma) the other morning when I woke up. Evidently Piper got yet another package from Nana, which we greatly appreciate, but which Piper has gotten used to getting. She knows when the package arrives. That it's for her and we let her open it and pull out all the clothes and run around the house flinging them around until she finds her favorite thing and than she just carries it around for a while. Well on this particular day I was asleep when the package came. Mimi ever so nicely left it on the counter for us to open later. Little P of course saw the package! and much to everyones dismay started screaming, crying and pointing to the package AND would not stop until it was put on the floor for her to bang on and open. HMMM this is not behaviour becoming of a Princess!! I promptly told her that we will be telling Nana not to send any more packages if this is the way we behave when they come. Of course she doesn't care and was quickly running around the house with the shoes (that's what was in this package, 4 pairs of shoes) giddy with joy as every girl should be when they get 4 new pairs of shoes. I can see why she was so excited to see the package!! I just wonder how she knew it contained the shoes she was so giddy to get! Such a smarty!

We also got to meet Pipers newest cousin, Holt, for the first time! I must say he is just the cutest thing ever! I will have pictures to post of him shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment