Since you last saw us this is what Miss P has been up to:
- She says Dog, Zoey, Circle, sometimes Closet, Meagan (the girl who watches her while we are finding a new daycare), Daddy, Mommy, ball, sometimes bird.... sometimes alot of words and than we never hear them again but we are making progress!!! I think as soon as she can talk she will never stop. Which is good, she will be just like her Mom!
- She loves shoes. I don't just mean she likes them sometimes. I mean the girl LOVES them! If ever you can't find her she is either in her room grabbing shoes or in my closet grabbing shoes. She walks around all day with her blanket and at least a pair of shoes if not 2. Sometimes she wears the strap on her arm which leaves her hands free to hold more! And if you don't put on the shoes she picks out, watch out, she will scream and holler like she is being murdered until she has some shoes on those feet!
- She climbs although we try not to let her do this.
- She dances. She loves to dance and watch those cuties from the Free Credit Report . com commercials. She just loves them!
- We are working on feeding ourselves with a spoon. It's a bit messy but we are working on it.
- She is also increasingly interested in the potty. She has some potty training books and they seem to be her absolute FAVORITE right now. We may start working on potty training soon before the interest goes away.
- Daddy is her new best friend. That Daddy of hers I tell you, she thinks he hung the moon. I'm great and will sufice but only until she catches a glimpse of Daddy and than forget it!
I'm sure there is more I'm forgeting but since I said I would be better at blogging I'm sure you will hear about it soon.
So, about the daycare situation. Most of you already know the fiasco that happened at daycare. If you don't call me and I will tell you. Piper has been staying at home since we pulled her out of daycare (no not all alone, with a very sweet girl named Meagan). We had our name on 4 lists and YAY of all YAY's we got a call from the one that was our number one pick!!!!!!! YIPPPEEEEEEE we could not be more excited. It's a home daycare and the lady keeps 5 kids. Most of her kids have been there at least a year if not ALOT longer. She came highly recommended by a friend of Daddy's cousin and by several people at work. We have spoken to her on the phone several times and are finally going to meet her tomorrow. I will let you know how it goes! Piper is in desperate need of some friends I think. She does have a friend she loves to play with, Sophie, and I love her Mama but since we moved.... :-( we are sad we can't see her as much. Piper has also made a new friend named Jack who is just the cutest little angel with blonde curls I have ever seen! They also don't live close. So.... hopefully she can make some friends a daycare.

No comments:
Post a Comment