Monday, March 9, 2009

Finally getting with the 21st century!

So i figured I should probably get with the times and start my Little Bug a blog of her very own. I should have been doing this all along but...there is no time like the present right! I have so much to catch up on. Piper will be 11 months old already in 3 days, Oh my how time flies. Piper started crawling when your Nana and Papa were here from Vegas in December. Actually she crawled the first time Christmas Eve, her Daddy didn't want to tell me for fear I would burst into tears because I had missed it. I saw it the first time on Christmas day when she crawled right towards all of her presents that she had been itching to get at. Since than she has been a crawling machine!!!!! Late January/early February she started standing all alone and we thought for SURE she would walk soon. She's been taking tentative steps for the last couple of weeks, 2 steps here, 3 steps there but than just when we think she's going to take off she was sitting down. Well, I am happy to announce that today she Walked, Walked I tell you!!!! from the kitchen to the couch!!!! (our house is not that big so it's really only like 10 feet but still )YIPPPPEEEEE Than she walked again from the other side of the room to the dining room table and yet AGAIN when her Daddy got home. It's adorable I must say to watch her. She takes the slowest most deliberate steps and than looks at us to make sure we saw her. So cute! She has to be the cutest baby ever, I'm just sure of it!
Oh I forgot to mention she also has 2 teeth coming in!!! A little late I know, BUT she is trying to make up for lost time by having 2 come in at the same time.




I had to take this she was sleeping so cute with her little booty in the air
stopping for a quick pose

Looking like an angel right before tearing up my Pottery Barn magazine



No comments:

Post a Comment