Friday, March 27, 2009

SPOOKY UTTERINGS

So the other day I could hear whispering coming from my cutie LPB (little Piper bug). It was very adorable but a little spooky to hear this faint whispering coming from her little lips. What was she saying you ask? "Tickle tickle tickle" At first I thought I was hearing things . So I asked her Daddy and he said he thought he heard her saying that the other day but wasn't sure. Apparently her Mimi says that to her every time she watches her right before she tickles her. She also has been trying to get her to say Mimi which would seem easier to say than Tickle. My LPB however chose the more difficult of the two words an now runs around saying "tickle, tickle tickle" all the time; when you pick her up to snuggle, when you change her diaper, when you give her a bath. All you hear is a very faint whisper and than the tickle. As I said it is adorable but at the same time she reminds me of Chucky and I can't help but feel spooked. I also thought she whispered "lets call" when I asked her if we should call her Nana in Las Vegas but that might be wishful thinking on my part.

No comments:

Post a Comment